Last updated: 01 May 2021
PageScout built the PageScout website as a Commercial service. This Service is provided by PageScout and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
2. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- PageScout needs to perform a contract with you.
- You have given PageScout permission to do so.
- Processing your personal information is in PageScout legitimate interests.
- PageScout needs to comply with the law.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
3. Information Collection and Use
The website does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you. We use these services to::
- Provide secure payment processing functionality.
- Make your browsing experience better.
- Help us find and fix errors.
- Give us insight into user behavior for marketing purposes.
4. Log Data
Whenever you use this website, in a case of an error in the agent we collect data and information (through third party products) on your device called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
The websites may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services.
6. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to:
- Facilitate our Service.
- Provide the Service on our behalf.
- Perform Service-related services.
- Assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Links to Other Sites
9. Children's Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
11. Contact Us